Radiant Kids Therapy is a locally-owned, therapist-run company with an incredible team of high-caliber therapists (SLPs, OTs and PTs), great mentorship and strong therapist support! Our therapists’ job satisfaction and support is just as important to us as our clients’ satisfaction with the excellent services they receive. We pride ourselves on being family friendly and prioritize a good work/life balance for our team.
Radiant Kids Therapy has current openings for full-time and part-time Speech-Language Pathologists to add to our fabulous SLP team. This position offers flexible hours, lower caseloads, minimal paperwork and incredibly rewarding work.
Full-Time & Part-Time Speech-Language Pathologist Job Details
We are looking for a great Speech-Language Pathologist who loves kids, is professional, energetic, exudes kindness, is great at what they do and strives to continually learn and grow as a therapist.
We see all of our young clients in-home. As a therapist with Radiant Kids Therapy, you would be visiting clients in their homes in one of the below areas (closest to where you live):
- Central San Diego area
- Carmel Valley/Sorrento Valley/Mira Mesa and surrounding areas
- Poway/ Rancho Penasquitos and surrounding areas.
- Oceanside and surrounding areas
- Escondido/ San Marcos and surrounding areas.
- East County area
- South Bay area
We are currently looking for licensed therapists who:
- Fully licensed in the state of California
- Previous SLP experience with kids
- Available for at least 10 hours/week (if seeking a part-time position)
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
- Have good physical stamina and mental health
- Enjoy collaborating with families and colleagues, and also enjoy the autonomy an in-home early intervention position provides
- Enjoy working with young kids (most clients are 0-3; we also see up through age 18)
- Ability to communicate clearly and establish rapport with the family
- Want to work with a supportive, speech therapist-owned company
- Want to feel the gratification of making a significant impact in the lives of clients and their grateful families!
*Please note that we are unfortunately not able to accept CF/RPEs at this time (due to funding source rules), although we hope to in the future.
Our employee positions include the following:
- Signing bonus + 6 weeks PTO
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401K (employer matching contributions)
- Cell phone & home internet bill reimbursement
- Association Dues & License Renewal Reimbursement
- Health/ Medical/ Dental/ Vision Insurance Benefits
- Materials & CEU reimbursement
- Flexible and generous PTO, sick leave, paid holidays and cancellation coverage
- Paid training opportunities
- Mentorship and guidance available for therapists who are newer to the field or setting/population
- Provision of evaluations and test forms
- We compensate report-writing time for full time employees
- Direct deposits 2x/month
- Worker’s Compensation Coverage
- Liability Coverage
- Referral bonuses
- Room for growth
- And more!
Interested or have questions? We would be happy to talk with you! Email us your cover letter and resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- License reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Interested? Send us a cover letter and resume at: email@example.com. Questions? E-mail us or call/text us.