Would you like to join a supportive team of highly qualified speech-language pathologists, occupational and physical therapists? Are you seeking a position with flexible hours, lower caseloads and incredibly rewarding work? Contact us to inquire about possible openings for part-time/ per diem or full-time pediatric SLPs, OTs and PTs. We serve clients all throughout San Diego County and we would love to talk with you!
Radiant Kids Therapy’s dedicated therapists enjoy the following benefits:
- Flexible hours – make your own schedule!
- Full-time or part-time positions, depending on location and needs
- Highly competitive pay
- 1:1 individual sessions
- Choose your own caseload size and how many clients you are willing to accept
- Autonomy – you are a professional, and we respect you as one
- Referral bonuses
- A team of supportive, knowledgeable colleagues
- Small, speech therapist-owned company means strong support!
- Incredibly rewarding work– early intervention therapists get to be an integral part of incredible, life-changing progress and growth in many kids’ lives!
- When we have full-time openings, we also have a salaried employee position with a wide array of benefits (mileage, 401K, health/medical/dental/vision, materials and CEU reimbursement, cell phone and internet reimbursement, and more), to offer to the most qualified candidates.
When we have openings, we look for SLPs, OTs and PTs who:
- Are fully licensed in the state of California (We unfortunately aren’t able to accept CFY/RPEs or SLPAs at this time, although we hope to be able to in the future)
- Are kind, enthusiastic, passionate and responsible
- Have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
- Have good physical stamina and mental health
- Enjoy collaborating with families and colleagues, but also enjoy the autonomy an in-home early intervention position provides
- Enjoy working with the early intervention (0-3) population (the most adorable clients around)
- Enjoy an emphasis on therapy and parent training, but also possess strong writing skills for reports
- Want to work with a supportive, speech therapist-owned company
- Want to feel the gratification of making a significant impact in the communication and lives of clients and their grateful families!